If they don't naturally curl then they're highly likely to look shorter than they really are. Perming straight eyelashes to encourage a gentle curl will give them instant length and create the illusion of bigger, brighter, ultra feminine eyes.
Anyone with a particularly busy schedule will appreciate the low-maintenance nature of the eyelash perm. This semi-permanent treatment eliminates the need for eyelash curlers for six to eight weeks, making the eyelash perm the perfect pre-holiday treat and a popular option for big events like parties, weddings, proms and photo-shoots.
An eyelash perm is a face-enhancing beauty treatment designed to give straight eyelashes an attractive upwards curl without the daily need for eyelash curlers.
Eyelash perming for special events
An eyelash perm could particularly benefit the following lifestyles:
- OUTDOORSY PEOPLE
- CAREER WOMEN
- EASTERN ASIAN PEOPLE
- Contact lenses must be removed, so bring a container and solution.
- Tinting cannot be carried out after tweezing, threading or waxing. You need to have the tint first.
- You cannot have a tint if you've just been spray tanned.
- It is the customers responsibility to book in for a patch test at least 48hrs before treatment. We can also post your patch test.
Eyelash perm aftercare
An eyelash perm could last six to eight weeks if you care for your lashes properly. You are advised to follow the following eyelash perm aftercare tips:
- Refrain from getting your eyelashes wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid rubbing or touching the eye area as you could irritate the eyes.
- Don't spend too long in direct sunlight straight after your treatment.